A Brush With Wine is a relaxed, stress-free social setting, perfect for both the artistic and those yet to discover their inner Picasso or Van Gogh! It’s not an art lesson, it’s an art experience:
- Events are not one-on-one instruction.
- The focus is on enjoying a uniquely entertaining evening.
- Sessions start at a set time, so please arrive at least 15-20 mins early to check-in.
- Doors close 10 mins after the start time.
- Choose your complimentary drink and put on your apron, ready to begin!
- A Brush With Wine lasts approximately 2-2.5 hrs, with a break.
There is only one ‘rule’…and that is to have fun and let your creativity flow!
A friendly artist will guide everyone step-by-step, as each of you recreates the featured painting, as well as enjoying the music and atmosphere! Feel free to pop open your drinks* to enjoy throughout the A Brush With Wine session. There’s no room for self-limiting thoughts like ‘I can’t paint’, we’ll help you every step of the way!
We provide everything you need.
No Van Gogh? Our aim is for you to leave with a painting, a smile and both ears.
We believe art and creativity are good for the soul…so no tortured artists here, just a lot of fun!
*please check ‘Event Booking’ for details about Bring Your Own Drinks, due to licensing laws this is available in some but not all venues.